Scholarships for Acteens®, Challengers®, and Youth on MissionSM who meet all necessary requirements are available from three South Carolina Baptist colleges:Anderson University, Anderson; Charleston Southern University, Charleston and North Greenville University, Tigerville. These scholarships are funded by the colleges after recommendation by South Carolina WMU.
The purpose of the scholarship is to give Acteens and Youth on Mission the opportunity to continue in their preparation to be of service to God and others. Scholarship recipients may receive a maximum of $1000 per year. The amount awarded will be based upon available scholarship funds and other financial assistance provided through the school’s financial plan. Scholarships are subject to renewal upon satisfactory academic achievement and exercised Christian leadership on campus. Students may also be considered by the colleges for additional church-related scholarship loans and part-time work when justified by financial need.
- Only high school seniors may apply.
- You must have completed at least three levels of MissionsQuestSM by your senior year.
- You must currently be active in your Acteens or Youth on Mission organization.
- Must be planning to attend one of the following 3 schools:
- Anderson University
- Charleston Southern University
- North Greenville University