Who We Are…
South Carolina Baptist Nursing FellowshipSM (BNF®) is an organization sponsored by South Carolina Woman's Missionary UnionSM.
The purposes of this organization are to:
- Provide Christian professional fellowship.
- Promote continuing professional education and growth for membership and nurse missionaries.
- Encourage nursing service evolving from a personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
The objectives for accomplishing these purposes on a local, regional, national, and international level are:
- To empower members through studying the Bible, worshipping, witnessing, and sharing of Christian experiences.
- To present and participate in planned nursing and health care programs in a variety of areas of interest to nurses based on assessed need of the members.
- To expand global Christian nursing service and personal involvement through mission support, education, and health care activities.
Becka Moore, WMU associate, serves as the executive director of SC BNF. For assistance or more information about SC BNF, contact Becka Moore by email or phone - 803.227.6209 (in SC 800.723.7242, ext 8522).